Oct 1, 2009

new ?

so, heres the blogspot~
there's a lot of people asking me to change to blogspot...
According to what they say:
  • its easier to link my blog up (since its just link ONLY blogspot)
  • everyone is using it (trend, huh?)
well, actually I'm wondering whats so good with the blogspot?
user-friendly? I thought it is just okay... haha...
I forgot that I'm a computer idiot... I'm not qualified to say the blogspot is not user-friendly..
LOL~

for the MSN space, I will continue to use it.
because I started my blogger life at there~
LOL...
the link below is my msn space...
http://milkul24siv.spaces.live.com/


actually I did not have much to write about..
just a simple update for my NEW BLOG~
wahaha.....
lastly, I would like to say~

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

oh my god, this sounds very weird....
whatever, who cares~?


- milk -

No comments:

Post a Comment